Reports to the Operations Director and IT manager.
Responsible for administration/support of IT systems, hardware, applications, etc.
- Backups and disaster recovery monitoring
- Ensure the protection, integrity and confidentiality of information. This includes appropriate efforts to enforce security measures to protect the systems and data contained in them.
- Management of all Servers, PCs, printers, network permissions, AV monitoring, and all systems security.
- Monitors and manage network environments including routers, switches, firewalls, software, system resources, patching, upgrading, performance tuning and availability.
- Equipment maintenance (including printers, servers, computers, phones, etc.) User training/train new hires on basic system requirements and policies. Contribution to network systems designs
- End user support/help desk services for technical and equipment (IT) issues
- Regularly maintain/update AD objects and asset database, ensuring balance
- Support and maintain all current and new systems
- Regularly monitor for emergencies and system alerts during and after business hours (including nights/weekends)
- Provide IT support to both Premier locations (Plymouth Meeting & Northeast Philadelphia)
- Backup support to the IT Manager
Accountable for the assessment and optimization of network operations. Develop migration and fallback plans related to software/hardware changes to ensure changes perform as expected. Monitor network capacity limits, load, and functionality required to support the internal and external network. Responsible for conducting performance tuning of networks, creating and executing network recovery procedures, and documentation of standards, policies and system information. Perform planned and approved maintenance tasks.
Responsible for the configuration and operation of all virtual servers and desktop computers, laptops, phones, hardware and networks locally at Plymouth Meeting and remotely at Philadelphia including company equipment support at offsite home Sales offices. Provides technical service support including installation, maintenance, and software training as required. Supports users with technical advice and problem resolution through help desk tickets.
Assists with IT planning. Provides technical guidance for all network users in the areas of training, problem resolution, hardware and software upgrades. Ensures that desktop computers, laptops, servers, phones (VOIP and mobile) and network infrastructure, etc. are functioning properly and are available for their intended uses through monitoring and on-going maintenance.
- Maintain test and production environments
- Monitor systems to optimize performance, resource use, and capacity planning issues
- Management of all PCs, printers, file servers, systems, etc.
- Key role in the development procedures with management approval including DR plans for computer and network management
- Administrative and technical support of the network, including local area networking, network applications, wide area networking, and facilities management of cable systems.
- Protect the integrity and confidentiality of information. This includes all appropriate efforts to enforce security measures to protect the systems and the data contained in them.
- Ensures that backup, recovery and security procedures are set up and performed as planned including a quarterly review/revision/testing of the disaster recovery plan. Responsible for documenting network architecture and revise as needed. Ensures all relevant IT personnel are well versed and able to understand and follow all procedures.
- Convey, enforce and observe all company policies and regulations including safety, housekeeping, quality work and confidentiality of information.
- Perform other duties as requested or necessary to meet business conditions or changes.
- Must be proficient with Server/SAN running iSCSI environment.
- Strong knowledge of VMWare, Active Directory, SQL, Group Policy, Hosted Exchange, Windows Server/Workstation OS, Sharepoint, IOS, and Wireless Systems.
- Apply a risk based approach to all applicable elements of the QMS
- CCNA, MCSE, Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required